I realize that most women have not done anything like this before, so I am here to guide you every step of the way. I can help with everything from your outfit selection to pairing accessories. I can even go shopping with you to help you find the perfect outfit. Sophia Loren once said " Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." It does not matter your age or size, every woman is gorgeous. My goal is to show you how truly beautiful you are.
Where do your boudoir shoots take place?
I prefer to shoot in the comfort of your own home, where I find you are most at ease. Other locations are also available.
Should I be nervous the day of my shoot?
It is totally normal to feel some nerves the day of your shoot, but I’m here tomake you feel as comfortable as possible. I find it nice to grab a cup of coffee or tea prior to your shoot, so we have some time to chat. We’ll feel like old friends in no time.
Do you shoot nudes?
Yes, I do shoot tasteful nudes.
Do you photograph couples or men?
No, at this time I do not offer either services.
What are proofs?
Proofs are the amount of images you will be able to view from your boudoir shoot. There are a minimum of 40 proofs hosted in your private gallery.
What type of retouching/editing is included?
Each image is retouched with standard airbrushing. This includes skin smoothing, reduced appearance of cellulite and wrinkles, and removal of blemishes. Additional touch ups may be requested.
Are hair and makeup included in my boudoir shoot?
Hair and makeup are not included, but I do have several makeup artists I can recommend that are fabulous!
How long do you hold onto the images?
I hold onto the images for two months after your session. After two months the images will be deleted.
What is your cancelation or rescheduling policy?
I require a 7 day cancelation or rescheduling notice. Any session can be rescheduled once without the loss of the retainer fee.
Will my images be used on your website?
Absolutely not. Your privacy is my number one priority. All of the woman seen on my website have given me written permission of the use of their images. You will receive a 10% discount off any products if you decide to grant me permission to use your images.
Tips For The Perfect Boudoir Session
1. Be comfortable in your own skin. This is the most important tip of all. Don’t feel awkward in front of your photographer, it is just another day of work for me.
2. Get Ready Early. There is nothing worse than feeling stressed. Give yourself plenty of time. Schedule your hair and makeup earlier in the day and leave yourself time to do touch ups and prepare for your session.
3. Wear loose clothing before your shoot. The last thing you’ll want are lines from a sports bra or jeans.
4. Eat smart and drink lots of water. In the weeks leading up to your shoot, be sure to eat the right foods and drink plenty of water. The result will be a healthy glow from the inside out. Overall you will look and feel better!
5. Wear a clear deodorant. The chalky white stuff ain’t sexy.
6. Avoid a spray tan. The orange from spray tans is not so flattering in boudoir photography. If it’s a must, tan at least a week before your shoot, so the tan has time to fade and look more natural. I can always make you look tanner in editing.
7. Moisturize. Moisturize your skin before your session. Baby oil works wonders. It will absorb into your skin and look ultra luminous.
8. Music! Music is a great way to loosen up and get your groove on. Put together a playlist or pick out your favorite cd to play during our shoot.
9. Hair and Makeup. I highly recommend it! You’ll feel gorgeous. A professional can advise you on getting the look you want for your shoot. Go with something that is a little beyond your everyday look. Add some false lashes to glam things up a bit. For your hair add some volume and style to create a sultry and playful look. I can recommend hair and makeup professionals at a reasonable rate.
10. Wardrobe. Try your lingerie on ahead of time, to find out what you look and feel great in. I recommend pairing your lingerie picks with heels and accessories to add your own personal touch. A simple outfit, like your boyfriends shirt can be just as sexy.